Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Devgan dons action-hero mantle with Sanjay Dutt again!


Mumbai, Dec 28: Ajay Devgan, the action hero of yore, has decided to excavate that image again. He has also decided to do it with adequate company. The original muscle-man of Bollywood Sanjay Dutt is to complement him in an upcoming action-comedy movie. Devgan is producing this action-comedy after the success of romantic ‘U Me aur Hum’ in 2006. The flick in question is to roll out in March next year. Rohit Shetty, long-time friend and veteran of Bollywood, is to direct the movie. Fardeen Khan will also make a much-due appearance through this flick. Rohit said about the flick, “I'm putting together a far more sensible and far less slapstick comedy for Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan.
 The project was finalised in two weeks. The script was ready for a while and when I narrated it to Ajay, he immediately wanted to produce it. He met Sanjay, who also liked the film.” Devgan was eager to handle the production and action-comedy session with long-time friend Rohit. “Rohit and I go back 17 years. He was an assistant on my first film ‘Phool Aur Kaante’,” he said while talking to a news daily. Talking further about the flick, Rohit added, "I want to cast Sanjay and Ajay in an action-comedy. I've always been a fan of Hrishida's comedies. So when I wrote this script, it was meant to provide a maturer flavour of laughter. In ‘Golmaal’, I could get away with a lot of slapstick humour. But when I'm directing Dutt and Devgan, audiences expect a lot less buffoonery." For more spicy gossip, lifestyle news, latest pics & videos and more entertainment stories, log on to Spicezee.com 
Photo Gallery

Click here for more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment